|Teresa Cooper 14 years while in Kendall House|
|Teresa is the one with the BLUE DOT this is NOT in Kendall House!|
|PLEASE NOTE: Teresa has NO mental disorder what-so-ever prior to going to KH|
|All the drugs KH felt the need to put Teresa on|
|Behind this door Teresa spent 163 days at one time, once with NO light bulb!|
|Proof Teresa was sexually abused while under the care of KH|
2. Have you ever found any of the Children from your past, from Kendall house, since you have became an Adult?
3. Have you done any interviews regarding Kendall House?
4. Have you done any book tours?
5. Is Kendall House the only place drugging the Children in England that you are aware of?
6. Since you have written your book, have any other people. or Children came forward telling you their stories about being drugged and/or raped while in the care of places "like" Kendall House?
7. Did you use real names, or aliases in your book?
8. Is your Mother still alive?
9. Your Foster Father "Doug" were charges ever brought up on him? Or did he get away with his Crime(s)?
10. Do you "think" the people at Kendall house actually knew the Children were being raped & didn't care, or do you think they were actually oblivious to the fact? Be honest.
11. Do you still have scars all over your arms?
12. How long did it take for you to return to your normal healthy weight and height?
|Another beautiful picture of Teresa|
14. Have you since been diagnosed with anything after all of this trauma? Like PTSD or anything from all the hell you went through?
15. Does anything in your past, effect your life today, still? Like cause you to sometimes flip out for no reason, or sometimes just break down and cry, etc.
16. Can you share with us any pictures from your Childhood, if you have any?
17. What are you doing today, to help enlighten the World to these issues?
18. Please provide us with links to your book(s) your web site info, and any extra info you can give us about you, and your book:
I found THIS when I researched Kendall House Online! Simply Follow the Links to learn more:
Here they interviewed Teresa: http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_7982000/7982021.stm
Thank YOU Teresa! Obviously YOU were meant to do good things, and God has wonderful plans for you. I personally thank you for this opportunity to have read your book and interviewed you. Although I cried, and had one little laugh, I still feel close to you, and am honored that you have allowed me to do so. You are a wonderful woman, a strong woman, and a God send! May the Lord bless you, and may you keep doing His glorious work! Thank you again, and again!