1. What made you decide to write this book? I study the criminal mind and trends in crime. In particular, I study serial killers. Many of the serial killers who have made headline are sexual sadists. I wrote the book (and researched) to help gain and share a better understanding of this paraphillic disorder.
2. While writing this book, did any of it gross you out, freak you out, or shock you?I'm desensitized to the more gruesome details in these cases, since I've covered so many cases, but sexual sadists in general scare me. They're people who actually *want* to hurt others.
3. While writing this book; did you yourself learn a few things? I learned not to judge people too harshly, even if their actions are unforgivable.
4. Who out of these Criminals, would you say is the most intriguing? Michelle Michaud. Out of all of them, she seemed to be the most well-adjusted (if that's the word someone would want to use to describe her)
5. How long did you research this book? Off and on for about a year, taking a break in the middle to write "River of No Return"
6. Is Michelle your only prison pen pal, or do you have others? I've written many others, but Michelle seemed eager to talk to someone. However, I think she's more interested in talking to men than women.
7. What made you want to write to Michelle?I was curious about her personality.
8. How long have you been a Criminal profiler?Hard to answer this one. In a way, I guess I've been one since my childhood since that is when I began self-studying. I'm only an indie/hobbyist profiler so there's no set "date." However, Ive only started referring to myself as a profiler in the past four years.
9. What made you want to become a Criminal profiler?I never really "wanted" to be one. It just kind of fell into my lap since my interests have always leaned toward studying crime and killers. I've had a lot of jobs but I really can't see myself doing anything other than what I'm doing now.
10. Off topic: please tell me (if you want to) how and why all the negativity about you has came to exist, and help others to see you as I do.
11. Please tell me all the books you have written, and where we can all buy them from:
12. Please provide for us all of your links, to your web sites, Twitter, Facebook, etc, so that others may follow you: Crimescenemedia.com/chelseahof
13. Any last comments you would like to add for your readers and fans:
Special Note from Deneale K. Williams:
Number one, question 11 was not answered, I did NOT delete nor erase it. Number two, I am a Christian, I believe in God, and am against abortion. (Unless certain circumstances should arise.) I vote republican. (Most of the time) I wanted to point out these differences. Chelsea and I are aware of these things that are different about the both of us. Does it stop us from being friends? No. On another note, because I am friends with Chelsea, I have acquired the very same cyberbullies as her whom are now tag teaming us both. Has that stopped us from being friends too? No. One thing you need to learn, do your homework and check your facts before automatically believing everything you hear and read. Number two, stop assuming. Number three, life is short, and this is the only one you've got, and last but not least, good friends are hard to come by. Enjoy the ones you have.