1. I will not pay for your book. I prefer it be delivered wirelessly to my kindle, unless the book is in paperback or hard bound and I need to literally see the illustrations, (or whatever) then you will need to send it to me. For that you will need to contact me personally to get my snail mail address. My kindle email is email@example.com if you are one of my permanent authors, I will add you to my preferred kindle readers list, and you can then send me Mobi files directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once I have reviewed your book, I will post it to Amazon and goodreads, and social media, as well as this blog-no need to ask for this to be done, if I do not do it immediately, I usually do it within the next few days, but it will get done.
2. If you have a twitter email, I will subscribe you to my paper.li newsletter, which will pull from twitter feeds from time to tie. This, for you is an added bonus.
6. From now on end, I will not be doing box sets (of three books or more) for free, period. If you want me to do a box set, you will be supplying me with money deposited into my paypal account, again using email@example.com Why? Because multiple authors are hard to work with on their schedules, and too many books and reviews and interviews tend to get confusing. I'm not complaining, it's just that I expect to be paid for my time, therefore, box sets (of three books or more) from here hence forth will cost $20, upfront. This fee was caused by author problems.
7. If I have made an error with spelling, names or something in my review, please tell me ASAP so that I can get it fixed. (If you have an error in yours please let me know if you want it fixed too, if you spotted that as well.)
8. If you want the book review rushed, you will pay an added fee for this as well.
9. To create a contest of any sort, you will be supplying the rewards, unless I agree to go fifty fifty, or unless I ask if I can do it, whatever the case. You are to deliver them and supply the proof that you have done so.
10. Should you receive complaints about the review, or comments and or commenters, please refer to my disclaimer page.
11. I will add any further details to the page, as they come up.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Deneale K. Williams