1. What made you decide to write this book?Maybe little facets, but not an entire character.
It was a concept I had for a book for a long time. It took on many incarnations, but I really just wanted to do a modern day marriage of convenience book :-)
2. Are any of your characters derived from someone?
I would have loved to have had this romance LOL. This one was unique in that it didn’t pull from my own experiences.
3. As you write the romance, do you relate it to any situations that you have been in, or would like to have had or have had?
Can’t stand her. When I write female villains I tend to pull traits from people I know and dislike in real life. LOL
4. Ok so tell me, how much do you dislike the character Stephanie?
Usually the world around me, something I find interesting and build on it in my head until it becomes a story.
5. You write such interesting, romantic books, where do all these ideas come from?
VC Andrews before she died and Johanna Lindsay
6. Who is (are) your favorite Author(s)?
about 7 months
7. How long did it take you to write this book?
i am most excited about the Hollywood Stardust Trilogy - Book One, Typecast will be out in May.
8. What other books do you have planned for us?
9. How long have you been writing?
This is my passion for sure.
10. Is writing your passion, or are you passionate about other things as well?
No, I’m pretty true to my genre.
11. Have you ever written anything other than romance?
12. Please provide your social sites for us to follow you:
13. Please provide for us links to find your books, and information on you:
14. Anything extra you would like to add:
I just want to thank everyone for supporting me:-) Especially you!!