1. I can kind of tell where this story came from and why. But I would like you to briefly give me a little bit of details of the reasoning in the writing of this book.
2. The artist who drew the beautiful pictures. Do you personally know this person, or were you led to them?I found them online cause we were on a limited budget.
Honestly a couple of weeks it took longer to get the pictures done LOL with poetry once you get going its easier to write fast.
3. How long did this book take to write?
4. How did "both" of you write this book together? Please explain:
What she said. LOL
5. Is this the only Children's book that you both have written?
6. Do either of you have tattoos? If so, how many?
Deneale responds: Are you guys kidding me?!?!Same reason they label people who are different or outside the norm.
7. Why do you think it is people "label" those of us who have tattoos?
8. Do you have a photo you can share of your Dads tattoo of you and him?
9. What does your Dad think of this book?
I read it to my kid and he loved it. I am actually quite shy so I tend not to go places in person.
10. Have you read this book aloud at any Children's events or library reading for Children? If not, why not? If so, how was it?
11. Do you plan on writing any other Children's books in the future?
12. Please list your social media sites and book information here:
13. Any information or comments you'd like to add: