4. How long did it take you to write this?
5. What is your favorite type of book to write?
Hm. Interesting question. Romance, of course; I do love my paranormals, and hope to get back to them someday; but right now I'm working on the StarTide series, which is contemporary, multicultural, and the next 3 books will also have same sex couples as well.
6. What is your favorite type of book to read?
I read it all. Love it all. My go-to favorites tend to be historical romances, though I always try to read my friends' works first.
7. Did you do any special research for this book?
Nope. I grew up in San Diego, and the rest is all pure imagination, lol.
8. Who designed the beautiful cover for this book?
My fabulous editor, Chris Keeslar. He also designed the next three covers in my StarTide series. He's definitely multi-talented!
9. How long have you been writing?