2. Did you do any research for this book? No I didn't do any research for this book. It is all fiction.
3. Do you suspect the government as concocting the bird flu and other miscellaneous diseases yourself? (Be honest now!) I do kind of suspect that the government is instrumental in a lot of things that is being released into the population.
4. What do you think when you get the flu or a cold now yourself? When I get a cold or flu I hope it is just that, but who knows.
5. How long have you yourself been writing? I have been writing since high school, but I didn't become published until September 2014.
6. What made you choose me (Deneale) as your Editor and did I satisfy your needs as an Editor and would you refer me to others? (Again be honest!) I chose you Deneale as my editor, because I respected your honesty with my previous book. I was satisfied with the way you read my book "Outbreak" in a timely manner and returned it back to me. I didn't have to keep calling, or inboxing you to see if you had finished reading it or not. You kept me informed every step of the way, and I appreciate that.....
7. What all education have you had? I have a high school diploma, and I have a medical assistant degree. Then I went to college for a year and a half and studied Psychology.
8. What are your future book plans? I am currently writing a book called "The Lies That Bind Us", and I am also working on a book called "GPS".
9. Who designed the cover &/or where did you get the picture from? I get my pictures from over seas, but I tell them what I want and then they design it according to my specifications.
10. Please provide for us your links to your social media & books so that we can follow you: https://www.facebook.com/sherryrobinsonmeettheauthor/?ref=hl
11. Anything extra to add? I just hope everybody get a chance to read this book, because this is the type a book that would make someone question the way certain sickness, viruses, and different illness come about every year, and how do they come up with the names of these diseases.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
When I first met Sherry, it was because she was advertising in the facebook book groups, about her book: “Sins of the cloth.” I read the blurb, and ask her if she would be interested in an honest read, review, and interview. And she was, and from that point, we became friends, and now we even work together.
As I was editing her newest release “Outbreak” I instantaneously fell in love right from the start. This book is everything everyone has always thought to be true, and is always afraid to mention. And in the long run, you will see why, people are afraid to come forward with their own, ‘conspiracy theories’ because low and behold if they do, you know how the Government gets.
Sherry Robinson, brings in the perfect Mother character, Kate Carmichael, who has twin daughters. One ends up sick, but not the other, least wise not at first. Kate lives close enough to the Hospital to walk to and fro, and ends up seeing the reality this flu, or whatever it may be, is having on the people around town. Kate is a curious person who wants answers. Not just because she has a daughter who needs medical care, but because she thinks this is all too odd. Especially when the doctors have no real answers, and she even over hears what they are saying.
Kate decides to do some of her own investigations on her laptop, once she gets home. She finds a few clues, and puts them together, and then searches out a reporter, and shares her own insights with him.
In the meantime, her other daughter starts showing signs of the illness too, and her initial daughter is not getting any better. Kate is scared to death that her daughters are at risk of death. But this doesn’t stop her from wanting the things she has found, publicized.
Once she gives the information to the reporter, he too does his own research. He just can’t print something without first doing his own research. Said reporter believes there is a story here, and does check out everything. And eventually he does find out that not only is there something, but it was being hidden, and covered up quite well.
After all of his P’s and Q’s are in order, the reporter decides to air his story. His Editor, questions his intentions, making certain that this is what he wants to do, assuring him that this will have some certain recourse. Without a doubt, he assures his Editor to release the story.
Once the story is released, the Feds start following the Reporter, questioning him, and even trying to get information out of him. They want the story retracted. The reporter refuses, stating he will not retract what he has found, because he knows it to be true. The feds get angrier, and start lashing out.
This is where I will leave you. I don’t wish to blow the entire story out of the water, although I have not given you every detail, trust me. I have left out quite a lot.
I do want you to know that this is an intense read, and you will not be able to put this book down, not for one minute. Because if you set the book down, you will worry about these characters. You will wonder if while the book is sat down, will these characters be ok. This book is just that intense!
This book, “Outbreak” by Sherry Robinson is a big time five star read. You will enjoy it every step of the way! It is a very thrilling and entertaining read! It is very fast paced, and something that will make you think twice about things like the ‘bird flu’, and the ‘common cold’. I mean how many times have you been inoculated for the flu, and then managed to get the flu, and it was a flu that was not part of the inoculation that you received? So how are you safe? This book will definitely make you think about the true ‘conspiracy theories!’ Grab your copy today, before the next “Outbreak!”
View all my reviews