2. Who did this gorgeous cover?
3. Do you have photos or descriptions of Cheri, David or Gareth?
4. What are you working on now?
5. What makes you desire to write?
6. What led you to become the fabulous author you are today?
7. Have you ever had writers block? Whether or not you have- what do you suggest to bypass it?
8. What is your favorite thing to do OTHER than writing?
9. Do you put any of you in your characters?
10. What are your hobbies?
11. Share with us your media links and book links:
12. Anything to add:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The cover of this book is quite an eye catcher, a gorgeous hunk sitting there with bare arms, and white shorts, and a tattoo on his shoulder.
Onto the review: Cheri Winslow’s life was just starting to return to normal, finally her and David were through, and she could move on.
One Summer, Cheri was at her cottage, and managed to meet a fascinating neighbor next door. Gareth Marshall. She found him exciting and fun to be around, and he couldn’t resist her charms, even though he wanted to.
Cheri and Gareth spent a lot of time together, and eventually they had to return home. But that didn’t stop them from agreeing to meet back at the cottage in September for more passion and fun.
Wouldn’t you know it, the jealous ex-husband David decided he would interfere with their plans, and ruin everything. The man has every intention of ruining Cheri’s happiness, and attempting to prove to her that she made a mistake.
The question is, will Cheri and Gareth teach David a lesson, or will David over power them both? What do you think could happen in this five-star book that at first, seems like is going to be a romance, until in September, it appears to be a thriller? Will you, the reader be able to keep up? Will you vote for the bad guy, or the good guy? Whose side are you on? So many twists and turns, right up until the end, that you will not be able to put this amazing book down. As always, Debbie Zello, will make your head spin with her amazing five-star, stories! She is one fantabulous writer!
View all my reviews