I am a kid of the 80’s a fan of all things John Hughes. I was sort of fascinated about what happened to teen actors 20 years later, where did their lives take them.
2. Who is your favorite character of this series?
Definitely Erin. I know she is controversial but I learned a lot about writing heroines because of her, and I love that she is strong and not all that good at the beginning.
3. Are there going to be more characters in the future books?
Yes the last book will be Ryder’s story with his girl Cora.
4. How can you pre plan a book or series?
For me it comes organically out of the characters or secondary characters.
5. Is there any Author in particular you'd hope/like to meet in the future?
6. You have a job and you write. Does the writing or the job ever interfere with one another?
7. If writing could pay the bills and you could stop working, would you do it?
8. What is your favorite thing about writing?
9. Where do you usually like to do your writing?
In my bed on my laptop
10. Do my interview questions seem to nosey? (Sorry I had to ask, because you and I have had SO many interviews I have to keep changing up the questions so the readers can keep learning new things about you! LOL)
Not at all
12. Anything to add:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Drew Fulton (Andrew) has decided he wants his place back in the “Limelight” he used to love. He used to be a famous star twenty years ago in the famous movie Hollywood Stardust. His co-star than, and love of his life was Erin Holland. But that was all in the past. In order for Drew to return to his much craved “Limelight” he must be able to leave the past where it belongs, in the past.
Erin Holland had a constant place in her heart for Drew and always wanted to try and fix it. She always wondered what had happened to him and searched for him. Erin is so in love with Drew she would give up acting to have him. On the same token, would he even want her still?
After twenty years, the pain of the past still makes its appearance. But what Drew and Erin truly need to decide is their love worth waiting for? Can they make this work, should they, and will they? Romance, acting, can they work everything together...again? Or should they? Inquiring minds want to know! You will need to read this book “Limelight” to find your answers and more.
“Limelight” is a very well written book that you will want to read from cover to cover. It is a five star book, and said book will pull at your heart strings, and make you fall in love with the characters. This book takes places right after: “Typecast.” And together, both of these books, would make a fabulous Movie, which I think everyone would truly enjoy.
View all my reviews