Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Middle of my Bridge by Debbie Zello



The Middle of my Bridge
By: Debbie Zello

I am a big fan of Debbie, I have read several of her books, and found that her writing is a very unique style that makes me feel like I am right there, and I fall into a trance while reading her writing, and I cannot put her books down until I am done. She makes you need to find out what is going to happen next, and worry about the characters while you are away from the book, that is how involved you will feel. Least wise, that is how it is with me. She describes everything around the characters, so much so that you can even smell the flower and the fresh air around them.
Now let me share with you my insight of “The Middle of My Bridge.”
As I began reading, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I knew I wanted to know more because of who wrote this book. 
And then right from the start we meet Grace Lillith Watts, who is on the top bestselling romance authors around. This woman is someone who loves to immerse herself in her stories.
From the beginning, Grace tells you how she was led into writing. A story that will stick with you and hit in you in the gut at the same time. You see, Grace was judged by her own Mother’s tell all life with men, and had to make a name for herself much different from the labeled name that her mother had given her by example.
Therefore, Grace decided to immerse herself into creative writing, and the world around her. At least this way, she could get to see the world, and put the people she met into her books, making her books seem more realistic. 
However, compliments of Grace’s past, she finds herself unable to move forward and change her love life to something that she wants and dreams it to be. 

Setting off to Connecticut, in a small town, which housed a Revolutionary spirit so strong, that General Rochambeau lodged there on his march to meet General Washington in New York. This is where Grace meets the general’s great grandson, Etienne Rochambeau. Grace learns here, that she can take a journey across the bridge. Love always finds a way in, when it is meant to be.
 
(This tiny bridge is legitimately in Connecticut)
This book will lead you down a path of romance, and visions of traveling that will surely enlighten you as you read. As I stated before, there is no better writer then Debbie, who can make you see and feel what it is that you are reading while you are reading it. This is justifiably a five-star read, and you will be quite happy that you read it once you have completed it. It will leave you happy in the end, because romance wins, and this is what we all need! A truly amazing read from a truly amazing writer!
My questions for Debbie:
1. What made you decide to write this book and how long did it take you to write?
Bridges was a very easy story to tell. It's partly my family's tale. General Rochambeau and his French Army, spent the night at my 10th great grandfathers farm, on his march to meet General Washington in New York. The house still stands where he spent the night. 
The story only took a few weeks to write. Grace was a fast talker.

2. Do you have photos or description of Grace and this bridge?
Grace is a lovely woman but not stunning. She's average height and slim. It's her smile and personality that men are attracted to. 
The bridge is in Graces mind. It's her past, present and link to her future. She can't leave the side of her past to get to her future. 


3. Do you ever put yourself into any of your characters? 
Nearly every female character has a bit of me in her. It might be her appearance or her personality or even her likes and dislikes. 


4. What are you working on now?
I have several stories that I'm working on. With so many characters talking, I'm starting and stopping, then going back. 
The sequel of Why We Don't Die in Dreams, Mercy, just went to the editor. It will be out sometime in April or May. 


5. What are your hobbies?
I still love to read. I adore traveling. Free time is the problem. 


6. Have you ever shared a photo of yourself with your readers and fans, or has it always been those sexy lips?
I have never posted my picture anywhere. My first book was titled The Kiss Me Chronicles. I adopted lips as my picture then. I think it adds some mystery and keeps me somewhat private. This is my real name.  


7. How long have you been writing and what gives you the desire to write?
I began writing my dreams down in 2012. My first book was published in 2014. The desire to write comes from the comments and reviews from people such as yourself. 


8. Have you ever had writers block and whether or not you have had, what do you suggest for those who get it?
I had never experienced it until late last year. All of my characters stopped talking at the same time. When it happens, I go back to reading others books. Sooner or later, they start up again. 


9. What is your favorite book of all times?
I have several. Gone With The Wind, Gabriel's Inferno trilogy, The Bronte Sisters everything! 


10. Please share with us your social media and book links::
Debbie Zello Book list and links 

💫💫💫🌟🌟🌟🌟💫💫💫

#DebbieZello has a book for everyone! There are historic romances to witch hunts waiting for you to grab them and enjoy and remember it’s always nice to leave a review. Like her page to stay up to date on her and she has a mini story there too.  

Follow Debbie Today!!
Amazon author page link
Facebook @
Twitter: @ZelloDzello1

WHY WE DON'T DIE IN DREAMS

With his personal life in turmoil and dreams shortening his sleep, he struggles to keep his world in operating order. He distracts himself by having an encounter with a frequent lover. Then fate steps in when a woman is found naked and dead, in a dumpster.

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Barnes and Noble 

iTunes
Inktera
Kobo


ROMANCING BROADWAY 

Romancing Broadway is filled with strong women, romantic men, travel and humor. If you enjoy reading those things, you will find them in this book. Romancing Broadway has a duel ending. You will have the opportunity to pick for yourself as both are in the book.

Amazon US:

Amazon UK:

Barnes & Noble


THE MIDDLE OF MY BRIDGE

Bestselling romance author, Grace Lilith Watts, is caught in the middle, between her past and future. Unable to move forward and powerless to change what was, she goes from lover to lover.

Amazon US

Amazon UK

B&N

SHADOWS OF HIM

Shadows of Him takes the love story of Alexzander Blackburn and Aisling Coutier from the present into the past. Zan, as he calls himself, is bewitched by a Salem sorcerer, and forced to travel through time.

Amazon US

Amazon UK

B&N

ELIZABET...UNDER THE BACK STAIRCASE

Elizabet learned early on in her life, to know her place in her world. As an illegitimate child of the wealthy owner of the house and his cook, she had to learn how to have one foot on the front stairs and one on the back.

Barnes & Noble 

Amazon US 

Amazon UK


THE VISCOUNTS VICES: THE LOVE STORY OF BROOK AND WILLIAM

Brook is a flight attendant and William is a professional photographer when they meet. With fun and interesting circumstances, they fall in love. For Williams Love is told through Brook's eyes and takes their romance through their courtship to meeting William's family in England.

Barnes and noble:

US Amazon:

Amazon UK:

RAISING REN AND COWBOYS: THE SEQUEL TO WILLIAM AND BROOKS LOVE STORY

Raising Ren is the sequel to The Viscount's Vices. The story begins with the childhood of Allison and her twin Amy. With the death of their parents, the two girls are separated, with Allison going to England to live with her maternal aunt

Barnes and noble:

Amazon US:

AmazonUK:



LOVES LABYRINTHINE: FIVE SHORT STORIES ABOUT LOVES TWIST AND TURNS 

In Love’s Labyrinthine, author Debbie Zello presents a collection of stories that explore the theme of love from many angles and situations.

Barnes and Noble:

Amazon US:

AmazonUK:


THE KISS ME CHRONICLES: FOUR SHORT STORIES ABOUT FALLING IN LOVE

Exploring the excitement of budding relationships and the wonder of falling in love, author Debbie Zello presents four short stories of romance in The Kiss Me Chronicles.

Barnes and Noble:

Amazon US:


Amazon UK:



11. Anything else to add::
Thank you so much for your continued support of me and all the authors. Without readers and reviewers, we're nothing. 

The Middle of My BridgeThe Middle of My Bridge by Debbie Zello
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a big fan of Debbie, I have read several of her books, and found that her writing is a very unique style that makes me feel like I am right there, and I fall into a trance while reading her writing, and I cannot put her books down until I am done. She makes you need to find out what is going to happen next, and worry about the characters while you are away from the book, that is how involved you will feel. Least wise, that is how it is with me. She describes everything around the characters, so much so that you can even smell the flower and the fresh air around them.

Now let me share with you my insight of “The Middle of My Bridge.”

As I began reading, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I knew I wanted to know more because of who wrote this book.

And then right from the start we meet Grace Lillith Watts, who is on the top bestselling romance authors around. This woman is someone who loves to immerse herself in her stories.

From the beginning, Grace tells you how she was led into writing. A story that will stick with you and hit in you in the gut at the same time. You see, Grace was judged by her own Mother’s tell all life with men, and had to make a name for herself much different from the labeled name that her mother had given her by example.

Therefore, Grace decided to immerse herself into creative writing, and the world around her. At least this way, she could get to see the world, and put the people she met into her books, making her books seem more realistic.

However, compliments of Grace’s past, she finds herself unable to move forward and change her love life to something that she wants and dreams it to be.

Setting off to Connecticut, in a small town, which housed a Revolutionary spirit so strong, that General Rochambeau lodged there on his march to meet General Washington in New York. This is where Grace meets the general’s great grandson, Etienne Rochambeau. Grace learns here, that she can take a journey across the bridge. Love always finds a way in, when it is meant to be.

This book will lead you down a path of romance, and visions of traveling that will surely enlighten you as you read. As I stated before, there is no better writer then Debbie, who can make you see and feel what it is that you are reading while you are reading it. This is justifiably a five-star read, and you will be quite happy that you read it once you have completed it. It will leave you happy in the end, because romance wins, and this is what we all need! A truly amazing read from a truly amazing writer!


View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment